Our client, who specialises in life-changing products, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Compliance Specialist to join their award-winning facility in Cavan. You will be working Monday to Friday on Day Shift. This role is initially a 12-month role but has the potential to lead to a longer-term role depending on business needs.
As a Manufacturing Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that Compliance is managed effectively.
- Providing leadership in the areas of Manufacturing Compliance, Strategic Compliance initiatives, GMP, and Food Safety.
- Leading quality initiatives.
- Assisting the HACCP program.
- Participate as a lead auditor within the plant in internal audit schedules, plant walk-downs, and external audits.
- You will have a key role in the implementation and management of audit readiness.
- Compliance with local and US federal regulations, applicable food safety policies and procedures.
As a Manufacturing Compliance Specialist, you must have:
- A minimum of a Level 7 qualification in either Food Science/Chemistry/Quality or a Third Level qualification in a related discipline.
- Knowledge and experience in auditing, and analytical techniques.
If you are interested in this role and are looking for further information, please contact Emma Cawley
+353 (0)71 91 40258