Our client, a leading healthcare company, is keen to hire a Manufacturing Automation Systems Manager to join their growing team in Cavan on a permanent basis.
The Manufacturing Automation Systems Manager is a senior role accountable for developing and implementing a robust Automation strategy across the site. This is a key role that will require excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills and will interact with all levels of the organization
Key Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Develop and maintain the Operational Technology (OT) Strategy and Roadmap for the site including Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory (digital) opportunities.
- Develop detailed standards that support the Operational Technology strategy.
- Ensure that all projects involving OT elements adhere to the site strategy.
- Ensure that Third Party Suppliers, System Integrators and Service providers follow OT standards.
- Technical solution design and evaluation, delivery, commissioning, and validation.
- Accountable for the lifecycle management of infrastructure, applications & services.
- Develop and implement strategy for Retain, Retire and Replace applications.
- Responsible for the maintenance, compliance, and availability of the OT systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Engineering or Computer Science) is required.
- Leadership/People Management skills required.
- 10+ years of business working experience in a technology function in operations/manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the delivery and management of automated systems in addition to a working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88, S95 and PackML industry standards and appropriate development methodologies for utility, process and packing control systems.
- Candidates will have worked on automation systems in cGMP regulated manufacturing environments and will be knowledgeable regarding FDA cGxP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations and understand software system validation. Experience with Siemens PLC, SCADA and OSIsoft Pi Data Historian is desired.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn.