- Reference: AJ46162
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kildare, Laois, Offaly
- Category: Banking & Finance
Due to continued growth my client is currently recruiting a Managing Partner for their Portlaoise office.
You will join a busy vibrant team at a time of major organisational change, growth and rebranding.
- To manage and develop an established accountancy practice involved in the provision of taxation, accounting and book-keeping services.
- This position will ideally suit a proactive self-starter with the ability to manage a portfolio of clients and a dedicated team of employees.
- The successful candidate will be entrusted with a high level of responsibility at an early stage and will be directly involved in development and strategic management.
- An Accountancy qualification (ACA/CPA/ACCA)
- At least 5 years’ experience in public practice, having had exposure to a full range of compliance and consultancy assignments
- A working knowledge of taxation.
- Excellent management skills.
- Strong commercial and interpersonal skills
For Further Information on this role, please contact Nicola Egan on 09064 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie