- Reference: 46162x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Carlow, Kilkenny, Laois
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Due to continued growth my client is currently recruiting a Managing Partner for their Portlaoise office.
You will join a busy vibrant team at a time of major organisational change, growth and rebranding.
This is an ideal location for people based in Laois, Offaly, Kildare, Tipperary and Kilkenny and Carlow.
- To manage and develop an established accountancy practice involved in the provision of taxation, accounting and book-keeping services.
- This position will ideally suit a proactive self-starter with the ability to manage a portfolio of clients and a dedicated team of employees.
- The successful candidate will be entrusted with a high level of responsibility at an early stage and will be directly involved in development and strategic management.
- An Accountancy qualification (ACA/CPA/ACCA)
- At least 5 years’ experience in public practice, having had exposure to a full range of compliance and consultancy assignments
- A working knowledge of taxation.
- Excellent management skills.
- Strong commercial and interpersonal skills