Manager – Technical Operations
This position will be responsible for design and implementation and support of the data, systems and IT process architecture. You will need to gain understanding of data and business processes across the various business areas so that the data can be appropriately captured, integrated and reported. You will also evaluate and establish the tools and development environments necessary for the IT team to use for construction and validation of the deliverables.
- Maintain the list of User Stories (change/enhancement requirements) for potential enhancements for future releases and facilitate the provision of end user and SME input to the IT team responsible for Development, Testing and Release.
- Work with IT on Bug Fix solution definition, User Acceptance Testing and ensure communication/delivery to end users prior when fixes are released, including the update of formal documentation (i.e. Job Aids or SOP’s).
- Oversight and execution of Content Management changes to Online customer portal as required by the business to support local legal requirements, customer experience improvements, privacy requirements.
- Implementation support and training for new affiliates taking on Web Service.
- Support and communication for escalations regarding Web Service performance
- Execute requests to add or edit HCP Customer ID’s in the Customer ODS for EFPIA affiliates to support CMS business processes and TOV Disclosure requirements.
- Partner with the relevant internal teams to ensure that vendor performance for Customer data meets SLA to a high degree of accuracy across all affiliates supported by CMS.
- Create and update Janrain accounts for HCP’s within SLA to ensure that they can register for meetings via Web Service, including supporting the operational teams with delivering password re-sets and issue resolution with customers.
- Execute password re-set requests received from the CMS Operations teams supporting HCP’s.
Lead medium-sized projects, or workstreams within larger projects in line with the strategic priorities of CMS.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and change management skills with stakeholders at multiple level.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- IT, or Project Management qualification would be an advantage
- Strong Leadership skills and people management experience, with extensive experience of coaching and developing employees to succeed.
- Experience of developing talent and succession planning
- Customer-centric focus with experience of delivering world-class service
- Experience working in fast-paced, dynamic and complex regulated environment
- Experience of leading multilingual teams – Desirable
- Has the ability to influence and establish credibility, trust, and rapport with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues and is able to work as a member of a team.
- Has the ability to recognize changing needs and pre-prioritize activities accordingly, is able to complete assigned projects and meet defined objectives and milestones.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills and capable of problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Independent forward thinker on process improvement; continuously looks for ways to improve how we do things today.
- Capable of problem-solving and conflict resolution
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org