Two excellent opportunities have arisen to join a leading global player in the manufacturing industry:
– Senior Management Accountant (Permanent)
– Management Accountant (12 Month Contract)
These individuals will have a dynamic role supporting Global FP&A and Costing activities for the Operations & R&D side of the business. You will be part of a growing finance team that supports the local site as well as the Global Finance team.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Lead FP&A for Global R&D – Global Management Reporting to Senior Management
- Support future looking Standard Cost Initiatives for the Additive Business
- Develop and manage appropriate metrics-based trackers for Headcount and Manufacturing Variances
- Support project accounting process to track R&D/AO projects by location.
- Raise attention to mitigate business and financial risks & exploit potential opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements across all international reporting regions.
- Adhoc Projects
The ideal person:
- Professional accounting qualification and preferably a broad business qualification.
- 2 years + PQE working in a multinational environment.
- Standard Costing experience desirable
- Thorough understanding of accounting and financial principals, budgeting, reporting, financial analysis and forecasting.
- Working with all disciplines at every level in promoting the development of services, business plans, budget management and cost control.
- Ability to manage multiple financial projects, adjust priorities as needed, and meet deadlines.
- Self-directed and ability to influence across the organisation at multiple levels.
- Excellent financial ERP system knowledge
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!