Our client, a large indigenous organisation based in West Cork (25 minutes from Bishopstown and 20 minutes from Clonakilty), are seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be a key member of the finance team and act as the key liaison between the finance team and operations across a range of value-creating activities. This role would suit those with 1-3 years PQE or those who are recently qualified and looking to move to industry. Our client has a people-focused reputation and are offering a very competitive package. Fully onsite role. Interviews to take place promptly so please get in touch for more details.
- Control and Management of financial aspects of the business including Weekly Management Accounts, Monthly Financial Accounts, Budgets and Forecasts.
- Detailed reporting/monitoring of income & expenditure.
- Produce management information as and when required.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Fully qualified Accountant (CPA, ACA, or equivalent)
- 1-3+ PQE ideally but flexible to consider recently qualified
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent computer proficiency including Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.