- Reference: CJ46338
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a global leader in their field. Supporting the Financial Controller, you will be hands on with product costing, financial planning and period end reporting. This role would be ideally suited to somebody who has had exposure to management/cost accounting in a manufacturing setting.
Please contact me on 021-4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prepare a 12-month rolling budget on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor and forecast site performance.
- Maintain accurate product costings and variance analysis.
- Responsible for developing and recommending control systems to ensure accurate and timely information to budget owners.
- Support the lean and cost improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for project accounting.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!