- Reference: CJ46456
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Great opportunity for a recently qualified Accountant or those with 1-3 years PQE to join a growing organisation based in North Cork (commutable from Cork City). This would be a varied role, ideally suited to somebody who has had exposure to management accounting. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you would be part of a largeR Finance team of 20 with your main responsibilities being the financial management for a specific business unit.
Please feel free to contact Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4809118 for more details.
- Monthly reporting of P&L, sales versus budget, cost of sales and analysis of variances
- Produce KPI reports to support best practice and lean initiatives
- Partner with business unit leaders to support the growth of the business unit
- Prepare annual budget and compare actual results
- Development and implementation of internal controls
- Reconcile control accounts monthly and support year end close activities
- Prepare annual price list for the sales team
- Support credit control in ensuring customer accounts are kept up to date
- Support and promote initiatives to ensure stock accuracy
- Qualified Accountant (however equivalent non-qualified experience may be offset against this)
- Advanced MS office skills with the ability to analyse & manipulate large data sets.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to interact with diverse project groups.
- Exposure to ERP financial systems and systems implementation would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills, ability to deliver financial data in a user friendly and relevant manner.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail