Great opportunity for a recently qualified Accountant or those with 1-3 years PQE to join a growing organisation based in North Cork (commutable from Cork City). This would be a varied role, ideally suited to somebody who has had exposure to management accounting. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you would be part of a larger Finance team of 20 with your main responsibilities being the financial management for a specific business unit.
Please feel free to contact Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4809118 for more details.
- Monthly reporting of P&L, sales versus budget, cost of sales and analysis of variances
- Produce KPI reports to support best practice and lean initiatives
- Partner with business unit leaders to support the growth of the business unit
- Prepare annual budget and compare actual results
- Development and implementation of internal controls
- Reconcile control accounts monthly and support year end close activities
- Prepare annual price list for the sales team
- Support credit control in ensuring customer accounts are kept up to date
- Support and promote initiatives to ensure stock accuracy
- Qualified Accountant (however equivalent non-qualified experience may be offset against this)
- Advanced MS office skills with the ability to analyse & manipulate large data sets.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to interact with diverse project groups.
- Exposure to ERP financial systems and systems implementation would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills, ability to deliver financial data in a user friendly and relevant manner.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com