The Senior Management Accountant will take on a high profile role in this global organisation, with responsibility for the following:
- Product costing analysis
- Maintenance of global standards and evaluations
- Preparation of Monthly Management accounts
- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly forcasts
- Capital expendidure reporting
- Cost centre management.
- Supervision of MRP data.
- Strong background in manufacturing with an understanding of manufacturing accounting and costing.
- Highly energetic and driven person who works excellently with targets and deadlines.
- Experience in managing a management accounting function.
- Excellent Excel.
- Problem-solving, analytical and decisive.
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in a similar role.