Management Accountant – Co Kerry!
Great opportunity for a Management Accountant looking to be based in Kerry or looking for a move back to the Kerry region.
This job will suit a highly motivated, self -starter with extensive knowledge and experience of warehousing & distribution operations.
Strong career opportunity for the right person!
Overview of role (full job description available on request)
- Coordinating the execution and subsequent review of sales projects’ results, confirming actual cost and checking deviations from project budget costs.
- Reviewing standard costs versus actual costs and following up with purchasing team to determine why such variances are arising.
- Uncovering process improvements and efficiencies; develop analytic tools and techniques to control costs and improve financial reporting; analysing trends.
- Reviewing costings and analysing various cost centres across the business to ensure the most cost-effective processes are in place.
- Providing planning and cost controlling support for all projects – quantify impact.
- Participating and representing costing department on both internal and cross functional project teams.
- Responsible for stock valuation, stock planning and ensuring stock is correctly recorded.
- Fixed asset accounting with responsibility for maintenance and control of register.
- Assisting with preparation of financial information for internal and external auditors.
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting for Parent Company.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or similar qualification)
- 1-3 years min post qualification experience in similar analytical role
For a confidential discussion or more information on this role please contact Deirdre Sheehan