Based in North Westmeath with a manufacturing company, the Management Accountant will work closely with the Financial Controller to produce timely and accurate management information and reports to enhance decision making and improve profitability. This Management Accountant role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to play a pivotal role in assisting with company decision making going forward.
For immediate consideration for this role, please apply now.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including analysis of variances to budget, forecast and prior year
- Product costing within the MRP System and externally in Excel
- Preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Manage data within the MRP system including chart of accounts, review new inventory items and BOMs setup, Vendors, customers etc.
- Liaise with and prepare data for external Auditors, internal auditors, revenue, CSO etc.
- Provide backup for Staff Salary runs, VAT returns etc.
- Qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA accountant
- Have experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working with an ERP system
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication and IT skills including
- Enthusiastic and results orientated
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.