Based with a manufacturing company located in Athlone, Co. Westmeath, the Management Accountant will join the company on a permanent basis.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts which includes monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts to supporting documentation
- Control of monthly physical stock count
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Preparation of weekly flash report of financial performance which includes gathering data from spreadsheets, utility readings, sales order values, updating budget values, updating stock reports and updating 12 weekly sales reports
- Full purchase ledger which includes matching purchase orders/delivery notes to invoices, posting supplier Invoices, preparing weekly payment list and processing all bank payments
- Provision of information and liaison with external auditors at year end
- Assist the Group Financial Controller in the preparation of the annual budgets
- Provision of other ad hoc reports and requests from Group Financial Controller and Directors
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in industry.
- Professional Accounting Qualification/ Part qualification or equivalent Degree required.
- Must have varied accounting and administration background.
- Commercial awareness experience preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Must be highly computer literate, specifically in MSOffice;
- Ability to deal with external suppliers and customers as needed.
- Experience in Sage is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.