**NOW HIRING NEXT PHASE OF TECHNICIANS FOR EDWARDS VACUUM ON SITE IN LEIXLIP**
We are currently recruiting for 20 maintenance/project technicians to start in Oct/Nov with our client Edwards Vaccum
Opportunities are available at different levels for this team (training will be provided for grads or less experienced).
Interviews are available immediately for the open 20 jobs!
The EUV Sustaining Technicians will provide a high level of service by performing the installation and sustaining of the Company’s products at the customer site in Leixlip. Full training is provided.
Edwards Vacuum are an equal opportunities employer.
Excellent opportunity for career development and progression.
Overview of your responsibilities as an EUV Technician:
• To install and commission equipment on a customer project site.
• Complete all required commissioning documentation clearly and precisely.
• Work to agreed customer timelines to achieve project targets.
• Working on a preventative maintenance schedule and responsibility for the sustaining maintenance programme at a later stage in the project
• Coordinate with the team to provide feedback on equipment performance, unusual problems, and other relevant information.
• Write consolidated reports on quality defects and customer complaints to provide feedback to service, product management, and technical departments.
• Perform all necessary upgrades and modifications to existing and reuse equipment.
What does the ideal EUV Technician look like:
• Certificate/diploma/trade qualification with maintenance experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment is desirable.
• Previous experience in a regulated environment is advantageous.
• Experience in the Semiconductor industry is desired but not essential.
• Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.
• Works well under maintenance timeline pressures.
• Flexibility to work shift if required
**FULL JOB SPECIFICATION SHARED TO SUITABLE APPLICANTS**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kelly McGovern.