We are working with one of Irelands leading suppliers of material handling and customised automation solutions and are expanding in numerous fields.
They currently have an opening for a Maintenance Technician for their customer site based in Portlaoise.
This position requires that the successful candidate will perform maintenance and support tasks on high-speed automated equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair or refurbish standard equipment and systems components.
- Ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices & Good Documentation Practices are followed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance procedures.
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance procedures.
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met.
- Support Engineering projects and lead actions assigned to the maintenance group.
- Provide feedback on issues through the electronic management system.
- Have a hands-on approach to resolving machine failures.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance, which may include disassembling, replacing, or repairing defective parts; reassembling as required.
- Minimum 2/3 Years Experience within a Mechanical or Electrical Technician role.
- Minimum Level 6 in Mechanical or Electrical Certficiate.
- Experience within Postal Sortation would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Will have a competent level of understanding in the area of troubleshooting of PCs, PLC, pneumatic, mechanical, IT, and electronic/electrical systems.
- Have strong analytical skills supporting fast and effective problem-solving.
- Have a strong knowledge of automated and conveying systems.
- Have worked on all aspects of general maintenance and technical cleaning.
- Attractive Package
- Full Training Provided
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022