Our Client, a world-leading manufacturer of rearview mirror glass and power fold actuators for the automotive industry, is currently looking for Maintenance Technicians to join their expanding team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this process-focused role requires the Maintenance Technician to support automated production in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Receive
As a Maintenance Technician, you will receive:
- A competitive salary, including a 35% shift premium.
- 27 days annual leave.
- An attendance bonus.
- Life assurance.
Your Working Hours
The team operates under the following shift:
- 4-Cycle Shift
- 12-hour shifts, 8 am – 8 pm, and vice-versa.
- You will work 3 days one week (Wed, Thurs, Fri) and 4 days the next week (Mon, Tues, Sat, Sun), each block alternating between days and nights.
- As a Maintenance Technician, your duties involve:
- Building upon and improving existing process design to optimize the process.
- Driving improvement through effective planned maintenance and fast response to repair issues.
- Providing input on equipment installation, total preventative maintenance, and electrical maintenance.
- Calibrating manufacturing equipment.
- Using the PLC programme to diagnose technical faults and problem resolution.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be required to have:
- A diploma in Industrial Automation, Mechanical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent trade qualification.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a similar environment.
- Working knowledge of PLCs, pneumatic systems and actuators, AC and DC motors and controllers
If this role interests you, please contact Emma Cawley to get further information.