We are seeking a maintenance Technician to work amongst our Production Team. The Technician is responsible for providing a world class level of service to the team, while ensuring the companies standards around safety, quality, delivery and cost are upheld. The Technician will have an excellent knowledge base of lean manufacturing principles and prior continuous improvement experience. This coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude allows them to engage the team and implement strategic changes to better enable the department in an ever-changing business environment.
- Provide comprehensive 1st line technical support to production lines and facilities.
- Interface with other departments in the resolution of technical problems.
- Carry out planned and unplanned maintenance on plant and equipment.
- Provide feedback to engineering, product management regarding product problems and possible enhancements.
- Resolve and communicate performance problems by telephone and e-mail.
- Maintain accurate records of technical information, summary of problem resolution.
- Assist in continuous improvement of products and procedures.
- Complete and retain technical documentation.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements.
- Attend training sessions when required.
- Suitable technical trade or third level in an Engineering discipline
- Electrical qualification desirable but not essential.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc