- Minimization of unplanned downtime.
- Active participation in C/O process via teamwork.
- Positive contribution to OEE of production line output.
- Positive impact in areas of RFT and customer service (Internal/External).
- Participation and ongoing involvement and completion of the Technician Training Program.
- The maintenance technician/fitter will carry out work orders on all equipment in accordance MERP preventative maintenance plans.
- Provide line cover / troubleshooting, breakdown maintenance of electrical / mechanical repairs on all equipment where relevant.
- Carry out annual overhaul maintenance on all equipment.
- Assist in GPS to reduce waste and improve plant operating efficiencies. Support continuous improvement initiatives in a team orientated environment.
- Improvement in safety of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- The maintenance technician will complete and maintain all required documentation/logs/records in accordance with documented system requirements and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring that all further maintenance requirements are brought to the attention of the relevant shift production supervisor/maintenance supervisor.
- Carry out line changeovers and record issues and close out improvement actions. Monitor line performance and adjust as required.
- Implement minor capital projects.
- Continuous Improvement of process and machine reliability to achieve the highest level of plant reliability.
- Work as part of the work centre team to support the area.
- Developing and implementing new ideas, modifications and techniques leading to improvements to processes and efficiencies as part of daily duties.
- Maintaining housekeeping in the engineering workshops and associated working areas.
- Train others / Apprentices / Contractors on line changeovers and line adjustment to agreed standards.
- Active line monitoring and maintain default positions to the manufacturing lines.
- Attendance and participation at shift changeover meetings.
- Conducting of safety audits and risk assessment.
- Other duties may be assigned on discretionary basis as required by new developments or changes to the role.
- Mechanical or electrical Senior trades or equivalent qualification.
- Proven Mechanical or electrical competency in a Production and Packaging led environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email email@example.com