- Carry out various PM Routines, mainly no intrusive inspections
- Turn arounds and set ups for Production runs.
- Daily service and inspection on Production equipment such as Vertical Fill and Form Machines, heat sealing, Service to Polyurethane Pouring Equipment, Set ups on Multivac horizontal forming Machine
- Help Operations with various production runs during Maintenance quiet times
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Works safely as a priority, familiar with LOTO
- Flexible with positive attitude
- Experience with pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Experience of working with pumps and compressors
- Knowledgeable in Preventative Maintenance
- Ability to understand and interpret Maintenance Manuals
- Experience in a packaging environment while not essential would be a distinct advantage
- Willing to work shift or weekends if required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email email@example.com