Maintenance and Operations
- Understand in detail how equipment operates. (Chiller, steam boilers, HVAC, Compressed air systems, Electrical distribution, back up generation, production manufacturing equipment namely compression and encapsulation).
- Support Predictive/ preventative maintenance methodologies including the initial set up of a Maintenance Management system.
- Develop and comply with relevant SOP’s.
- Ensure spare parts requirements are available and cost effective for equipment.
- Develop Spare parts lists for various equipment as required.
- Effective problem solving and reactive maintenance as required.
- Measurement of equipment performance in terms of downtime, yield if applicable, efficiency and cost of Maintenance.
- Developing relationships with Vendors and developing Maintenance contracts.
- Ensure the preventative maintenance routines are executed on time and in a compliant manner.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Comply at all times with the Health, Safety and Environmental policy and associated procedures.
- Continuously promote a positive safety culture by challenging yourself and others to prioritize safety in everything you do.
- Ensure all work carried out, is in compliance with the required standards, conforming to company, cGMP, SOP’s and regulatory guidelines.
- Take ownership for quality compliance in all activities you are responsible for.
- Senior trades (Fitter), and/or a relevant third level qualification in Mechanical or Manufacturing discipline.
- Minimum 5 year’s engineering experience within a relevant environment (preferably within a Pharma manufacturing environment)
- Packaging experience would be an advantage
- Safety and cGMP compliance.
- Ability to understand engineering processes through a logical, data driven approach.
- Technically, highly skilled in hands on Maintenance.
- Multi-skilled – Electrical/Mechanical
- Proven track record of building relations with equipment vendors.
- A continuous improvement mindset is a requirement.
- Be driven by task / project and will show flexibility to ensure results are achieved.
- Demonstrates initiative.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org