An Exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join a global leading pharmaceutical company on a 11-month contract. In this role, you will maintain and troubleshoot process devices, execute preventative maintenance and coordinate site planning. This position is based in Carlow. Relevant Trade Cert required.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Provide effective technical support to Production in all aspects of machine and equipment maintenance, installation and modification; calibrations, and troubleshooting.
- Support maintenance planning and preventative maintenance through the completion of planned and emergency work orders, calibrations, PMs. Document maintenance works, and keep records of repair history.
- Operate and monitor production support equipment, using MES/DCS and PLC-based systems, to ensure optimum equipment uptime and target outputs, whilst facilitating continuous process improvements using Lean Principles.
- Supply information and technical data for securing spare parts , liaise directly with vendors on the supply of parts.
- Leadership activities including selection, development, coaching and day-to-day management. Ensure that the team receives appropriate resources and programmes to develop technical and other skills,to complete their jobs. Develop and maintain training programmes.
What the ideal maintenance technician looks like:
- Has Technical experience- understands mechanical/electrical/Instrumentation or pneumatic processes
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired.
- Has experience working within a Manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.