An exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join a multinational electronics manufacturer based in Mallow, North Cork on a permanent contract. This role will be based on a 3x12 shift pattern that rotates every 2 weeks.
- Responsible for overall maintenance of equipment.
- Preventative maintenance and monitoring of machines.
- Maximisation of machine uptime and utilisation.
- To become familiar with all aspects of new equipment/technology including production processes.
- To carry out changeover of machines in line with production schedules and new product builds.
- Review machines/area of an ongoing basis with a view to possible improvements.
- Responsibility for environmental issues within your area and ensure you are working towards Company environmental targets.
- Responsibility for your own Health & Safety and that of others that you may be in contact with.
- Cert/Diploma in Engineering (Minimum NFQ Level 6) in Electronic/Electrical/Mechatronics.
- Experience in Electronic Manufacturing.
- Fault-finding experience.
- Experience in high-volume automation and PLC systems preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.