An exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join a leading Medical Device company based in Cork. This role will be initially on a 12-month contract with great scope for extension/permanency and will be on a 3X12 hour shift pattern (Front End - Back End).
- Prioritise support of all equipment planned and un-planned maintenance activities in support of a production, Lab & Utilities environment.
- Provide technical direction on all maintenance and equipment issues.
- Be highly proficient in the problem solving of all production machine and automated systems i.e. mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and control systems.
- Manage the planning & execution of all equipment maintenance routines (scheduled & un-scheduled) on identified equipment within the value streams.
- Minimise downtime on Equipment, through fast response and priority setting with Area Supervision.
- Liaise with Production / Maunfacturing Engineering and Equipment Engineering to understand equipment down priorities, and eliminate recurring issues.
- Manage communications with key stakeholders where applicable as Maintenance represenative as and when the business requires e.g. complex breakdown issues.
- Ensure critical Equipment availability at all times in support of production metrics.
- Trade qualifed background.
- Automation/Production experience.
- Fault finding/debug/troubleshoot an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.