An exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Dungarvan, Waterford on a permanent contract. This role will work on a continental shift pattern as part of a larger Maintenance Team.
- Completion of Corrective & Preventative Maintenance.
- Provide Production support (changeovers / set-up’s to target outputs).
- Conduct equipment fault finding, problem solving, trouble shooting on Process & Packaging Machinery.
- Follow all Health and Safety, Maintenance, Manufacturing and GMP Procedures (SOP’s).
- Maintain highest levels of Health and Safety standards.
- Maintain highest levels of Quality standards.
- Strive to prevent breakdowns rather than fix breakdowns after they happen.
- All preventative and corrective maintenance work is carried out and documented into MERP CMMS software system.
- Complete Breakdown Analysis for breakdowns > 1 hr to understand how to prevent repeat breakdowns.
- Support the Reliability team to improve machine Reliability.
- Ensuring your Training Curriculum is kept up to date at all times.
- Attendance and participation at shift changeover meetings.
- Mechanical or Electrical Senior trades or equivalent qualification.
- 3 years + Proven Mechanical or Electrical competency in a Production and Packaging led environment.
- 3 - 10 years experience in the above environment / Multi skilled.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.