We are currently hiring for a Maintenance Technician role in North Cork.
Our client is a multinational electronics manufacturer based in North Cork and is currently hiring a maintenance technician to join a constantly growing team. The successful candidate would be responsible for general maintenance onsite. Our client is looking for a flexible and highly motivated individual with initiative. Reliable with good communication skills.
The ideal candidate has Knowledge in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, PLC's, Servo Motor Drives, Vision and SCADA systems. Knowledge of field bus protocols (Ethernet/IP, Modbus, Profinet).
A systematic approach to fault finding and process improvements. Process capability including 6 sigma approach and measurement systems CMK/ CpK. Effective documentation and reporting skills.
-Responsible for the overall maintenance of equipment.
- Preventative maintenance and monitoring of machines.
- Maximisation of machine uptime and utilisation.
- To become familiar with all aspects of new equipment/technology including production processes.
- To carry out changeover of machines in line with production schedules and new product builds.
- Review machines/areas on an ongoing basis with a view to possible improvements.
- Responsibility for environmental issues within your area and ensure you are working towards
Company environmental targets.
- Responsibility for your own Health & Safety and that of others that you may be in contact with.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Andrew O'Neill.