Edwards is a global leader of vacuum and abatement. They are proud to lead the industry, pushing the boundaries of science to deliver innovative products which are intrinsic to everyday life, working in partnership with our customers, and continually setting new standards.
Edwards are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician that will have responsibility for all maintenance and facility functions on site.
- Provides TPM training to employees. Maintains safety standards in water treatment unit.
- Provides regular audits to check the TPM usage.
- Support the system of ISO standards and certification.
- Processes machine downtime and identifies abnormalities and creates corrective action plans. Provides spare parts ordering.
- Performs and coordinates the maintenance and repair of machinery to minimize downtime. Prepares maintenance plan.
- Ensures the operation of the wastewater treatment unit with the aim of maximizing usage of water recycling and optimum consumption of energy and chemicals.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to speak to candidates with the following experience:
- Electrical qualifications is an advantage.
- Waste Water Treatment Experience is an advantage.
- 3 years of experience in maintenance & facility in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Fault-finding, BMS and Automated systems.
- Good computer literacy for MS suite.
Please get in touch with Paul Dunican for more information on this role and what a company like Edwards can offer you, and your career goals. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (090) 6450664