We are working with one of Ireland's leading suppliers of material handling and customised automation solutions and are expanding in numerous fields.
They currently have an opening for an Experienced Maintenance Technician for their customer site based in Dublin.
This position requires that the successful candidate will perform maintenance and support tasks on high-speed automated equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair or refurbish standard equipment and systems components.
- Ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices & Good Documentation Practices are followed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance procedures.
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance procedures.
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met.
- Support Engineering projects and lead actions assigned to the maintenance group.
- Provide feedback on issues through the electronic management system.
- Have a hands-on approach to resolving machine failures.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance, which may include disassembling, replacing, or repairing defective parts; reassembling as required.
- Minimum 7 Years Experience within a Mechanical or Electrical Technician role.
- Craft Certificate Level 6 in Mechanical Maintenance, 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Electrical.
- Experience within Postal Sortation would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Will have a competent level of understanding in the area of troubleshooting of PCs, PLC, pneumatic, mechanical, IT, and electronic/electrical systems.
- Have strong analytical skills supporting fast and effective problem-solving.
- Have a strong knowledge of automated and conveying systems.
- Have worked on all aspects of general maintenance and technical cleaning.
- Attractive Package
- Full Training Provided
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022