An exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Team Lead to join a leading retailer's distribution centre based in Mitchelstown, Cork. This role requires some supervisory experience, a good grasp of facilities management and a strong technical knowledge of various systems such as BMS and HVAC systems.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 24/11/2023
Your responsibilities will span a wide spectrum, from managing contractors on site, to leading your own maintenance team to maintain the many facets of the Regional Distribution Centre. This will involve exceptional leadership and collaboration to ensure the upkeep of the external landscaping, building integrity, compliance with all legislation and health & safety regulations.
- Training/development of employees in their area of responsibility.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety and Due Diligence measures in their area of responsibility.
- The Maintenance Team Lead carries out Health and Safety checks on a regular basis.
- The Maintenance Team Lead supervises the performance of contractors working on site.
- The Maintenance Team Lead is a registered key holder with responsibility to attend alarm callouts.
- Controls the documentation with regards to the safe use of all equipment.
- Is responsible for the inspection and maintenance of the vehicle wash and fuel area.
- Inspection and maintenance of all electrical and mechanical installations in the regional distribution centre according to health and safety requirements.
- Ensures maintenance standards of refrigeration equipment in the Regional Distribution Centre are according to legal and health and safety requirements.
- Is responsible for the inspection and maintenance of the Regional Distribution Centre including paintwork, loading docks, doors, and floors.
- Excellent organisational skills, strong management, and leadership skills.
- Awareness of stakeholders and department requirements and impacts on their operational environment.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of facilities systems, BMS Systems, HVAC Systems, Electrical & Mechanical plant services, Emergency Systems.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.