Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Roscommon are looking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a wide range of mechanical process equipment and optimizing plant performance. The role also features monitoring of plant services and maintaining equipment and process records according to plant systems.
- Mechanical Time-served Apprenticeship with Senior trade qualification or equivalent
- 5 years post qualification in a high volume process manufacturing environment
- Have a good working knowledge of hydraulics / pneumatics and an ability to read engineering drawings.
- Demonstrate experience and ability in mechanical assembly and fault finding on automated equipment.
- Possess a good understanding of plant service systems (steam, compressed air, chilled water etc).
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com