An exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join a leading multinational life sciences company based in Waterford on a permanent contract.
To improve equipment performance and reliability through technical knowledge and people leadership. This role will include the planning & execution of preventive and reactive maintenance programmes and the leadership of a group of technicians on shift. Technical knowledge & and employee supervision, and development are key aspects of the job.
- Implement preventative maintenance programmes.
- Monitor and drive improvements in the effectiveness of all maintenance activities.
- Develop training plans for technicians.
- Own, monitor and report and implement improvements in equipment OEE.
- Provide details of shortfalls and associated improvement plans.
- Set goals for the shift technician group.
- Propose and action projects designed to improve all relevant maintenance KPIs etc.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Lvl 8 or Lvl 7) in Engineering or other relevant, technical equivalent.
- Experience: 5+ year’s experience of engineering/ maintenance roles in high-volume industries with a significant technology content.
- 3+ year’s supervisory experience.
- Extensive hands-on experience of preventive/ reactive maintenance, technician supervision/ interaction and high-speed automation.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.