- Management, Scheduling, Generation, Issuance & Control of Film / Film Moulding weekly schedule including Area 8. Generate work orders; update closed / complete work orders on the system. Adjusting to daily/weekly changes as issues arise.
- Assigning resources to work where possible and liaising with Technicians on a daily basis.
- Raising of NC’s / Deviations / Limited Duration Changes as required for any non-compliance issues within the maintenance system that relates to issues within the area. Highlight to relevant parties of any roadblocks to minimize non-compliance & downtime. Working with relevant departments.
- Management of Weekly FILM interventions meeting. Schedule requests to minimize downtime. Liaising with different departments. Publish schedule to all. Communicate changes on a daily /weekly basis as required. Assign resources to Engineering / Project work.
- Assign technical resources to the planned interventions. Displaying of daily/weekly plan. Adjusting to daily/weekly changes as required.
- Tracking & issuance of the site PM’s Site Compliance data for the weekly site scorecard.
- Departmental Project’s – Assigned to various projects as required.
- New Plant Item Setup – Set up PM routines for new equipment coming on-site for the areas that you are responsible for. Activate upon validation completion once handed over to production. Include under relevant schedule. Liaising with relevant project leads.
- QCR Change Plans – Where required, updates to PM routines in line with QCR Approval.
- Management, control of tooling/safety wear spend control /tracking for Technician Group. PO generation. Liaising with vendor & purchasing for approval listing.
- Compliance Wire Gatekeeper for relevant groups. Tracking of Training Compliance and communication to relevant groups.
- SME for existing & new CMMS system. Supporting system upgrades across the site.
- Planning Qualification is desired.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related environment.
- Excellent organizational skills/multi-tasking – adjusting to priority changes with minimal notice.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment. Maintaining compliance with all documented quality /safety/maintenance processes and procedures.
- Ability to work when required within a team environment demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in a Planning role.
- Proficient / advanced in Microsoft packages.
- Familiar / working knowledge of Catsweb / Documentum / Compliance Wire / PM Management System or similar packages.