This is an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join a multinational manufacturing company based in Dublin 10 on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager is responsible for ensuring that core maintenance processes are always executed to the highest of standards.
The role involves efficient maintenance planning, optimum stock holding and site audit readiness.
- Ensure that a weekly engineering activity plan is agreed with production and planning.
- Ensuring Weekly Plan is adhered to, and all deviations are accounted for.
- Department reports & KPIs and Engineering Compliance
- Ensure that deviations from plan are root cause reviewed.
- Support the development of service level agreements with suppliers
- Lead a proactive culture of equipment focused improvement across the business.
- Carry out new risk assessments with the H&S Manager of all maintenance activities and ensure work practices are always in place.
- Encourage an interactive environment between maintenance and production operatives.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 3 years Experience in a Maintenance Manager role within the Manufacturing Environment.
- Technical Engineering Degree Qualification or Time served experience in Engineering.
- Extensive Knowledge of working Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mechanical, Electrical, and PLCs.
- Experience in Managing Engineering Management Processes.
- Knowledge of Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) Systems and Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022