We are working in partnership with a Plastics manufacturing company based in County Meath, and we have an exciting new opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join their organisation.
They are looking to hire a Maintenance Manager to lead the Maintenance Team to provide expert, preventive maintenance support to production. This is a Permanent Role based on site in Co. Meath with a competitive package for the successful candidate.
- Oversee the Daily operations of the Maintenance Departments and establish suitable systems so that maintenance support and capabilities are consistent across all shifts.
- Coordinate the installation, maintenance and repair work of all Equipment used on site.
- Advise Management on recommended adjustments and modifications to production process.
- Optimise the Prevention Maintenance Programme in the company resulting in reduced downtime.
- Technical Responsibility for maintaining, developing, troubleshooting and validating the systems.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in the area of process and equipment installation and development.
- Establish logs and trackers to manage open projects within budget and agree timelines.
- Build and develop contacts with external technical representatives, vendor agents, etc.
- Positively engage in team discussions to identify and put in place permanent and effective technical solutions to improve Plant performance, reduce downtime and reduce costs.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in Maintenance Lead Role within a Manufacturing Environment.
- A Trade Qualification OR a 3rd Level Technical/Engineering Degree.
- Able to read and interpret Technical Drawings.
- Strong Communication Skills and Solutions Focused.
- A team player, with an excellent attitude and work ethic.
**FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Paul Dunican.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 090 64 17022