Video for this job
- Working as part of a Mechanical Team and supervising contractors for maintenance, repairs and installations
- Carry out preventative maintenance work on plant
- Maintain Engineering area in terms of good house keeping
- Contribute on identification, quantification, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects
- Making sure maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with site policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot equipment related process problems and equipment failures to determine cause and to investigate repairs.
- Ensure effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines on MAXIMO (site CMMS)
- Ensure all executed maintenance activities are recorded on MAXIMO (site CMMS)
- Support Engineering and Operations personnel on continuous improvements and monitor equipment in order to recommend process improvements
- Minimise downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem solving techniques
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- National Craft Trade Fitter Qualification is essential for this role.
- Good communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team and/or on own initiative;
- Strong technical capability with attention to detail
- Knowledge of a WWTP would be a distinct advantage
For a confidential discussion or more information on the role, please contact David Lennon.