My client based in Dublin East is seeking to hire an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their experienced team on site. the role is permanent and on days, overtime available and good benefits package, the on-call roster is I in 4/5 weeks
Maintenance Fitter responsibilities:
- Working as part of a Mechanical Team and supervising contractors for maintenance, repairs and installations
- Carry out preventative maintenance work on plant
- Contribute on identification, quantification, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects
- Making sure maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with site policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot equipment-related process problems and equipment failures to determine the cause and investigate repairs.
- Ensure effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines on MAXIMO (site CMMS)
- Ensure all executed maintenance activities are recorded on MAXIMO (site CMMS)
- Support Engineering and Production personnel on continuous improvements and monitor equipment in order to recommend process improvements
- Minimise downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem-solving techniques
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
Maintenance Fitter requirements:
• Maintenance Fitter Craft Certificate or equivalent.
• Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team and/or on own initiative;
• Strong technical capability with attention to detail;
• Expertise and knowledge of a WWTP would be an advantage
FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.