Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo, is looking to hire a Maintenance Engineer.
- Maintaining items of operational plant and machinery including routine PM’s to aid the achievement of targets and efficiency.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out according to procedures.
- Maintain excellent GMP and housekeeping standards.
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and in accordance with site SOP’s, EHS standards and guidelines and relevant legal requirements.
- Supporting Engineering and Operations requirements as requested.
- Carrying out planned and unplanned maintenance jobs efficiently and in a timely manner as directed, ensuring documentation is completed and returned correctly.
- Dealing with any problems or issues escalated from Operations which may affect production.
- Coordination and management of equipment vendors on site.
- To implement and improve on existing preventative maintenance programs.
- Management of supplies and spare parts inventory.
- Ensure documentation of maintenance activities is to GxP standards; (100% RFT documentation).
- Assisting in the installation, commissioning and testing of new machinery.
- To work on projects to improve system performance and reliability.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar trade qualification in an engineering discipline
- 5-10 years of industry experience in a GMP manufacturer with at least 3 years’ experience in maintenance.
- Experience in tablet manufacturing.
- Experience with utilities; black and clean utilities.
- Equipment validation experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan
071 914 2411