As a Maintenance Engineer, you will provide leadership and support to operations to ensure appropriate standards are maintained to a high degree.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be involved in providing technical leadership & direction on all maintenance and equipment issues while coordinating and handling all building maintenance and improvement works that happen onsite
- Be highly proficient in the technical fault finding & problem-solving of all production machines and automated systems i.e. mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and control systems.
- Support the planning & execution of all equipment maintenance routines on identified equipment within the value streams.
- Minimise downtime on Equipment, through fast response and priority setting.
- Liaise with Production / Engineering department to understand equipment down priorities and eliminate recurring issues.
- Coordinate with other depts. managers to schedule work they require to be carried and to ensure breakdowns are attended to as a matter of urgency
- Generate / Edit Maintenance procedures.
- Support the relevant preventative maintenance systems on-site as an SME for same
- Monitor consumption & timely reordering with Maintenance Engineers & Technicians. Implement improvements to spares processes & systems in line with best in class industry practices.
- Have the capability to retrofit/upgrade existing equipment as part of continuous improvement initiatives
- Stay current with technology & training; be recognised as an SME for the Maintenance function.
- Ensure relevant documentation is prepared and updated in line with all Quality and Regulatory guidelines and promotes full compliance to all standards required.
- Supports the maintenance function on internal & external quality systems audits.
- Degree or Senior Trade’s Certificate in Mechanical, Mechatronics or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years’ experience in an engineering role.
- Previous work experience within the F&B industry or similar within a regulated environment.
- Team player with an ability to work independently.
- Strong organisational abilities and a hands-on mentality
What can this role offer you?
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Work in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Competitive Salary
- Parking on-site
- Flexible working
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes.