We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a Biopharmaceutical Company located in Sligo. This role is a permanent position. Not only does this role offer a competitive salary and benefits package (outlined below), but it will also provide the successful candidate with exposure to state-of-the-art scientific technologies and techniques that will assist their career advancement.
What You'll Receive
- Hybrid Working Options
- 22 Days Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
Responsibilities | Detailed Job Description Available on Request
As a member of the Engineering team, your duties will include:
- Maintain machinery, equipment, utilities, facilities, and services to required operating standards, ensuring that GMP equipment is maintained.
- Perform installation, emergency, corrective, and preventive maintenance of equipment with minimal guidance.
- Coordinate and manage maintenance contractors/equipment vendors on site, review their reports and records, and issue permits to work.
- Troubleshoot issues with Operations, Quality, and TSA, providing engineering expertise to find solutions promptly.
- Participate in projects to improve system performance and reliability, and assist in developing and implementing line/process improvements.
- Train personnel as required and provide 'On Call' support for emergencies.
- Own or provide engineering input to deviations, CAPAs, and change controls, and participate in internal audits.
- Escalate issues with equipment or its management to the Engineering Manager, ensuring duties are performed compliantly according to site SOPs and relevant legal requirements.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to have:
- Bachelor's degree or similar trade qualification in an engineering discipline.
- 5 years+ of industry experience in a GMP manufacturer with at least 3 years’ experience in maintenance of chemical, HVAC/mechanical systems, pneumatic & hydraulic system, electrical power systems, control systems, and building management systems.
- Experience in maintaining utilities, facilities & production/process equipment
- A strong technical aptitude.
If this Maintenance Technician role interests you, please contact Emma Cawley today.