We have a new opening for a Maintenance Engineer to join a multinational MedTech company based in Roscommon. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all process equipment is maintained, clean and operational at all times
- Responsible for start-up, continuous operation, and shutdown of all Facilities/Utilities equipment.
- To take care of the facility, Plant infrastructure, and utilities through continued monitoring, recording, and trending of Building monitoring systems both manual and automated.
- Responsible for the upkeep of all external and internal areas of the facility e.g. yards, grounds keeping, office, warehouse, cleanroom, restrooms.
- Responsible for ensuring all process equipment is maintained, clean and operational through the completion of all equipment preventive maintenance ensuring minimum equipment downtime.
- Support all process and design development projects through the completion of validations.
- To provide support and training as required for work and other activities related to plant/process and production as per the instruction of management.
- Support all processes and drive cost-saving activities.
- Third level qualification in Quality/ Engineering, Materials/Science/Mechanical / Instrumentation or Trade is essential
- Previous maintenance experience in a regulated work environment is essential.
- We would be interested in candidates with either Mechanical, Fitter, Maintenance or Technician Background.
- Reliable and methodical Maintenance Technician with a solid work ethos and excellent experience in the Manufacturing industries.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a flexible approach and quick to adapt to new systems, procedures, and environments.
- Ready, willing, and able to play a hands-on role in an environment where existing skills and experience can be utilised and further enhanced.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022