Maintenance Electrician Key Responsibilities:
- To execute maintenance activities on electrical equipment including instrumentation, PLC’s, Variable Speed Drives ensuring safe, reliable plant.
- Making sure maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with site policies and procedures.
- Ensure effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines on MAXIMO maintenance system.
- Ensure all executed maintenance activities are recorded by the maintenance team on the MAXIMO maintenance system
- Minimise downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem solving techniques
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Monitoring and record the use and of spare parts
- Be active in Identification, quantification, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects.
Maintenance Electrician Skills required:
- Time served Electrician with QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Electrical or equivalent.
- High-level diagnostic and problem solving skills in an industrial environment.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical process plant and associated maintenance activities.
- 5 years’ experience in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of Alan Bradley PLC’s, Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet & Profibus communications protocols.
- Knowledge of ABB Variable Speed Drives.
- Knowledge and understanding of ATEX zoned areas
- Familiar with SCADA process control systems for process and fault diagnosis.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan