Maintenance Technician – Electrical
- Qualified as Electrician
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a hands-on preventative maintenance role in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in maintenance best practice systems
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools
- Experience in a plastics processing environment an advantage but not essential
- Good ability to use computers and standard Microsoft software.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environment processes and procedures are adhered to and maintained on a continuous basis.
- Perform daily maintenance checks and repairs on plant, machinery and equipment.
- Provide maintenance support, entering data, updating equipment records, produce performance reports and participating in continuous improvement follow up.
- Responsible for executing all work requests in a timely manner.
- Carry out general mechanical and electrical maintenance repairs as they arise and completing risk assessments and method statements for same.
- Identify any operations or maintenance issues on plant.
- Troubleshoot problems; locate source of issue; create a solution and arrange repair in line with safety and manufacturer guidelines.
- Update the maintenance management system, record all changes, stores transactions and work carried out.
- Supply technical support to the plant team.
- Liaise with contractors to ensure repair work is carried out in a safe manner and on schedule.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and update them on progress of repair work.
- Assist with projects as required.
Please contact David Lennon for more information.