Equipment Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for Set-up, install and maintain automated equipment to ensure optimum performance and support the achievement of operational goals.
Maintenance Technician Roles & Responsibilities:
- Repair and troubleshoot electro/mechanical equipment failures.
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance procedures.
- Perform equipment installations and moves.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance documentation.
- Record significant downtime issues and resolutions in appropriate databases
- Communicate potential problems that may affect capacity & quality to the process team Leader as well as across zones/work center’s where necessary – attends pass-downs as required.
- Provide detailed inputs into failed spare parts management process.
Full spec on request
- Cert./Diploma/Senior Trades in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in medical device or similar industry with an established track record.
- Working knowledge of PLCs, motor drives, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Teamwork abilities.
- Commitment to achievement of manufacturing excellence.
- High level of flexibility: shift changes/travel commitments/training courses / preventative maintenance and project support.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie