Our client, a leading global company in Sligo, is seeking Logistics Operators.
- Applicants must be flexible for all shift patterns.
- Perform all duties assigned by Team/ Unit Leader.
- Coordinate and conduct: receiving, collecting, inspecting and checking, storage, distribution and staging of materials, organization of full physical inventories and inventory control/management (including tracking) of material. Conduct material and cycle counting and investigate and resolve material variances.
- Maintain a high level of live inventory accuracy and traceability and develop inventory control files and models.
- Comply with all labelling requirements.
- Ensure location system is adhered to and that materials are physically stored in the designated project R&D and Inventory locations. Manage Cooler, Freezer and Warehouse locations.
- Ensure careful handling of all materials and proper inventory management to ensure material integrity and avoid Distressed Inventory.
- Highlight any problems, which have the potential to affect the availability of material, to the Technical Leads and Project Manager and other major stakeholders (e.g., other sites and relevant companies, and specimen vendors).
- Conduct shipment activities as per procedures.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Leaving Certificate or equivalent is required. Higher Certificate, Ordinary or Honors Bachelor’s Degree in scientific and technical field would be beneficial but not essential.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse/SAP/GMP environment is desirable. Previous experience would provide the foundation for the disciplines required for working as a Logistic Operator.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.