- Reference: CJ46245
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
The primary responsibility of this position is to develop and execute strategies to drive production planning, inventory management, material procurement and warehouse / distribution management.
They will provide oversight and management of the Logistics processes required to deliver on the Supply Chain goals relating to Core Business and Continuous improvement. This position will be expected to perform at a senior level. The Logistics Manager will also sit on the Site Leadership Team (SLT). Key responsibilities include:
- To take the overall responsibility for delivering the Logistics department’s functional goals, including financial and people development
- To provide key enabling and optimisation support to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of the business Goals & Objectives
- To manage a team to deliver the responsibilities and mandate of the Logistics department
- To work with the Global Supply Planning team to deliver operational synergies and maximise service to our customers
- Execute Logistics strategies and initiatives focused on process improvement and standardization
- To lead the sales and operations planning processes and be a key contributor to the budgetary planning processes.
- To work closely with other departments in implementing process improvements to achieve goals of production output, efficiencies, unit cost and quality.
- Ensure compliance with current regulatory standards and guidelines (Distribution, administrative, financial & quality assurance).
- Responsible for developing people and technical skills to be able to implement new concepts of supply chain management in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for aligning functional development initiatives with those of other departments and the strategic development of the organisation.
- Third level qualification
- Very strong experience in a cGMDP environment with a very strong knowledge of quality, regulatory, manufacturing and supply chain systems.
- Broad and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of supply chain systems, processes and practices.
- Significant managerial experience in a regulated dynamic environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!