- Reference: CJ46528
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
The primary responsibility of this position is to develop and execute strategies to drive production planning, inventory management, material procurement and warehouse/distribution management.
Strong planning knowledge/ knowledge of planning tools / experience of how other companies manage this function and ability to lead change and bring the team with him/her. The chosen candidate will be a change leader working with a multinational envoirnment. He/she will need planning expertise who can take the function to the next level.
- To take the overall responsibility for delivering the Logistics department’s functional goals, including financial and people development
- To provide key enabling and optimisation support to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of the business goals & objectives
- To manage a team to deliver the responsibilities and mandate of the Logistics department
- To work with the Global Supply Planning team within the Contrast Media Supply Chain to deliver operational synergies and maximise service to our customers
- Execute Logistics strategies and initiatives focused on process improvement and standardization
- To lead the sales and operations planning processes (pre-SPP) and be a key contributor to the budgetary planning processes.
- To work closely with other departments in implementing process improvements to achieve plant goals of production output, efficiencies, unit cost and quality
- Ensure compliance with current regulatory standards and guidelines (Distribution, administrative, financial & quality assurance)
- Responsible for developing people and technical skills to be able to implement new concepts of supply chain management in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for aligning functional development initiatives with those of other departments and the strategic development.
- 3rd level qualification.
- Very strong experience in a GMDP environment with a very strong knowledge of quality, regulatory, manufacturing and supply chain systems.
- Broad and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of supply chain systems, processes and practices.
- Significant managerial experience in a regulated dynamic environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!