- Reference: CJ47264
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
- Be the SAGE expert e.g. book in materials, update daily production records, set up new
products, input bill of materials, update daily stock levels (cycle count, stock take) etc.
- Monitor and review stock, ensuring sufficient levels exist in house and off-site to complete
all orders while maintaining a controlled working capital.
- Issue purchase orders for stock items, consumables and other products/services
- Issuing of works orders for production requirements.
- Arrange logistics, coordinating incoming / outgoing shipments
- Schedule, expedite and coordinate the delivery and movement of critical materials
- Prepare all relevant shipping documents and invoices
- Liaise with existing suppliers, source and build relations with new suppliers
- Source new products and request supplier quotes
- Calculate total cost of incoming goods where applicable
- Liaise with facilities and other sub-contractors on direct deliveries into customer locations.
- Be the first point of contact for existing and potential customers.
- Process customer orders and maintain customer files.
- Handle customer queries/questions related to order status, delivery dates, etc.
- Provide new/updated quotes to customers in close cooperation with the account manager
- Maintain assigned files and computer records including pricing information, customer details, quote log
- Update various files: freight tracker, invoice VAT file, customer stock report
- Generating daily, monthly and other ad hoc reports: sales day book, monthly and quarterly
sales report, monthly sales by account manager, goods in transit, stock valuation report,
working capital, production reports
- Issue customer invoices and credit memos and ensure these are sent out to the customers (via post/email)
- Ensure the deliveries are made to the customers in line with their specific requirements
- Open customer accounts by recording account information
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information
- 3 years’ related experience.
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!