An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Logistics Coordinator to join a leading designer and manufacturer of high-reliability electronic motor control solutions based in Ringaskiddy, Cork. This is an initial 12-month fixed-term contract with a view to permanency. The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and execution of stores, receiving, and shipping duties, including other administrative duties.
- Interacting with Purchasing, Customer Service, and planning in meeting the weekly tasks for the area.
- Support, assist, and guide fellow members of staff in the department and play an active role in the day-to-day running of the area.
- Develop the day-to-day detail required to meet schedules - Assisting Planning in the development of Production schedules.
- Responsible for the stock off-site and maintaining stock levels in stores and sending stock off-site so that all safety requirements are followed.
- Recommend actions to fix discrepancies and improve processes.
- Ensure all Procedures and Process documentation is accurately followed and up to date in all aspects.
- Materials Control, including inventory control, transaction integrity, and cycle counting.
- Achievement of all Quality and Production, targets and objectives as well as supporting Quality improvement initiatives.
- Counter Reach Fork Lift certification is required.
- Previous experience in a similar warehouse/logistics role.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty