Purpose of Role:
The Logistics Co-ordinator will be responsible for co-ordinating and monitoring of the delivery and collection of medical devices and loan equipment to all our customers – Public and Private Hospitals Nationwide. In this role you will be required to liaise and communicate with internal/external representatives, sub-contractors and drivers on a daily basis to ensure all goods are distributed effectively, whilst ensuring we maintain our excellent standards of service to our customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the co-ordination and monitoring of all product and loan deliveries and collections to and from hospitals nationwide, often working within tight deadlines.
- The maintenance of accurate logs of all transportation of goods.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with a team of Drivers/Company Representative and sub-contractors on a daily basis to ensure goods are distributed and collected accurately and efficiently. Dealing on a daily basis with external delivery services ensuring SLA’s are maintained.
- A good level of computer skills with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)- Navision and advantage but full training given.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment dealing with constant change a critical deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Strong team player and work ethic
- Outstanding organization and coordination abilities.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Understanding of logistics Industry.
- Actively working on improving weekly/monthly KPI’s
- Commitment to cost reduction and a consolidation mentality
- Actively working on systems / process improvements with a strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Full clean driving licence desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.