Logistics Assistant required for a medical device company in Galway. Permanent. Fluency in French, German, Spanish would be a distinct advantage.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively.
- Co-ordinate orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure department efficiencies.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Reports to upper management daily.
- Minimum of 1-3 year’s logistics, warehousing, supply chain experience preferably within the Medical Device or related discipline.
- Languages a distinct advantage (French, Polish, German, Spanish or Indian)
- Qualifications in logistics, supply chain business is a distinct advantage but not necessary.
- Knowledge on SAP program manager is a distinct advantage but not necessary.
- Perfectly fluent in the English language.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.